Offshore Company Setup
“Offshore company Setup” is a term used to define any business or investment made outside the country of residence, this type of formation is mostly preferred by businessmen who wants to have a business registered in a tax-free state but they manage the business from anywhere in the world.
UAE offshore incorporation helps you to run your business or asset ownership in the Middle East in the most profitable manner. Especially because you avoid the cumbersome process of having the offshore incorporation company documents attested by various embassies and Ministries of Foreign Affairs
For your offshore incorporation in UAE, there exist many service providers offering a competitive offshore package. Such packages include services for operating your business, hiring local employees, entering into agreements, renting office space, selling goods and company services, drafting contracts and offering investments, taxation and banking advice.
As UAE offshore incorporation requires an agent, you will need to choose one in order to register your company. The offshore package offered by any service provider stipulates that the agent representing the service provider would act as a link between the newly formed offshore enterprise and the local government.
WIS Business Setup Services provides end-to-end corporate business solutions and offshore company registration in Dubai & UAE.
Why Offshore Company?
Offshore company in UAE - Features and regulations
- The capital of offshore company setup can be any amount divided into any denomination.
- The minimum number of shareholders and directors is one.
- All shares must be fully paid when allocated and no bearer shares or differential classes of shares are allowed. However, there is no requirement to deposit the capital in the bank.
- 100% foreign ownership permitted and 100% tax and duty exemption exist on UAE offshore incorporation companies.
- Opening a corporate bank account in a bank in Dubai, UAE is permitted.
- A registered agent (legal firms, auditors, consultants) is required to be appointed by the Company from the approved list of registered agents maintained by the UAE Free Zone.
- The Offshore domicile is located in the UAE Free Zone.
- The investors need not visit the authority to incorporate the company, however, the documents need to be signed in the registered agent’s office.
- Audited financials will be requested only in case of suspicion.
We at WIS Business setup Consultancy are available to answer any and all of your questions regarding the establishment of an offshore financial presence. You can contact us at any time, and our knowledgeable staff will be happy to help – and as always, all conversations and correspondence with WIS Business setup Consultancy remain confidential.
UAE offshore company setup BENEFITS
Benefits of Offshore Company Setup in Dubai
- 100% foreign ownership is allowed
- No necessity for finding a UAE national as sponsor
- There is no public register of company officers
- Complete anonymity and privacy
- Company can own real estate properties on approved areas by the Authority
- Hold multi-currency bank accounts
- The offshore company is exempted from all corporate and income taxes
- There are no foreign currency restrictions
- Full repatriation of the profits and capital are allowed
- The setting-up costs are comparatively less
- There is no onshore office and accordingly, there are no employees and related costs
- Only minimum capital is required to set-up offshore company.
- Minimum of 1 Director / Shareholder.
There should be an approved registered agent and they are eligible to form the offshore company. The agent will have to be located either in the free zone itself or in the UAE. WIS Consultancy is a registered agent and one of the market leaders in offshore business consultancy offering solutions to clients looking to minimize taxes, protect assets and limit liabilities.
While associating with WIS Business Setup, clients get the combination of our in-depth local expertise and extensive experience, which enable us the ability to precisely understand the unique needs of our client’s business. We are thus, able to recommend the best possible options and ensure the client’s business set up with minimal hassles and effort.
types of offshore companies can be registered in JAFZA
JAFZA Offshore Company Formation can be made easier with the assistance and support of our business consultants at WIS Business Setup. We offer tailored services to our clients and help them with essential documentation, finance related matters, accounting and legal requirements.
types of offshore companies can be registered in Ajman
A registered agent and a minimum of two directors are mandatory while registering a company in Ajman offshore. The permitted address of the Ajman offshore company and the address of the registered agent must be similar.
Benefits of Setting up Business in RAK offshore
RAK offshore jurisdiction is quite flexible, and it takes hardly 2-3 days to register an office here. WIS Consultancy offers customized services to companies registering offshore business in RAK free zone, depending on the business type and requirements. We take care of all your needs, be it legal or financial, during the process of RAK offshore incorporation